Electronic Document Management System
The Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) is focused on the reduction, and possibly the elimination, of paper-based systems for regulated and non-regulated documents. This system enables users to collaborate within and across organizations, streamlining processes and mitigating risks through the use of a controlled access information environment. EDMS is certified to meet U.S. Army Information Assurance requirements.
- A commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) product produced by Open Text Corporation called Livelink™
- Accessible to authorized users worldwide
- Easy to learn; several web-based, interactive training courses are available, but are not required for access
- Fosters collaboration between USAMRMC personnel and collaborators from industry, academia, other government agencies, and U.S. allies.
- A useful tool for managing projects; the Enterprise Workspace enables participants of a group to communicate, add, share, manage, and organize items, such as Tasks and Documents
- A central location for controlled access to information
- FDA compliant, meeting the requirements for electronic records (Title 21 Code of Federal Regulations Part 11)
- Intended for unclassified content
- Operating under an Authority to Operate (ATO)
- Approved with a Certificate of Networthiness (CoN)
- Not intended to store Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
EDMS can be accessed at https://edmsp-mrmcit.amedd.army.mil
See the Training page for details on EDMS training.
To request a user account, see the Account Request page.
Basic user functionality Desktop version PDF: Getting Started with EDMS
To request further information about the EDMS, contact the eIT PMO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Modified Date:1-May-2013